You can help provide the best possible education for your child and every other student at Twin Peaks Middle School by making a tax deductible donation to the Twin Peaks Foundation. A volunteer board of dedicated parents and educators governs the Foundation, organizes fundraising activities and votes on program and equipment expenditures. Over the years we have donated back to Twin Peaks Middle School nearly $600,000.
For the 2009-2010 school year, donations and fundraising activities netted $68,000. These funds are used for programs and equipment such as the following:
- 875 Eval-U-Write software licenses for all 7 and 8th grade students
- Thinking Reader Books foreach grade level
- 300 Renaissance Math Licenses
- 28 additional “Doc-u-cams”projection systems which now outfits every teacher
- Digital video cameras, audio and computer equipment for “KRAM” (the Twin Peaks student run TV station broadcasting morning classroom announcements)
- LCD projector system for ESL
We accept donations of:
- Cash, checks, and by credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
- Gift items for our "Auction"
- Stock of publicly traded companies
- Employer matching donations (i.e. Northrop Grumnan, Intuit)
To Make a Donation:
Donate online through our PayPal Account. We accept PayPal and credit card donations.
Or download our Donation Form (PDF) and include your check or credit card information and mail it to:
Twin Peaks Foundation, 14640 Tierra Bonita Road, Poway, CA 92064.
Your donations can be tax deductible:
The Twin Peaks Foundation is a tax exempt non-profit organization as described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. Our taxpayer ID is #33-0660354.